Like other Leeks, it features a task-ready 3-inch blade, slim, easy-to-carry design, and cutting versatility. The modified drop-point blade shape makes it a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it excellent piercing and detail work capabilities. Built of Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel, the Leek’s blade comes razor sharp out of the box and holds its edge, too. We gave it a roughened up, stonewashed finish to hide scratches and for general cool looks. Of course, it also has SpeedSafe® assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Left- or right-handed, a simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper and the Leek’s stonewashed blade is ready to go to work.
A sturdy liner lock keeps the blade open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock, Tip-lock slider
- Reversible pocketclip (right, tip-up/tip-down)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, black anodized
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)