The famous Kershaw Leek just got better—with our new BlackWash finish that gives this Leek an already-broken-in look, like your favorite pair of well worn jeans.
With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. The BlackWash™ Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the flipper and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work.
For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock, Tip-lock slider
- Reversible pocketclip (right, tip-up/tip-down)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (85 g)