With its less-than-two-inch blade, the Chive is a small knife, which makes it perfect for pocket, pack, purse, or briefcase carry. But just because it’s small doesn’t mean the Chive isn’t mighty. In fact, the Chive is perfect for just about any cutting task you’d care to ask it to do—from opening packages to breaking down cardboard boxes.
To ensure this handy little blade is always ready when you need it, the Chive is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. Just pull back on the flipper and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use.
The high-carbon blade steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The bead-blasted finish is easy to maintain. For safety, the Chive has two locking systems. The frame lock secures the blade open so it can’t accidentally close during use. And to ensure that it won’t accidentally open during transport, the Chive is also equipped with a Tip-Lock slider to lock the blade closed when folded. In pure stainless steel, both blade and handle are easy to clean and maintain.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock, Tip-Lock slider
- Single-position pocketclip (right, tip-down)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 1.9 in. (4.8 cm)
- Closed Length: 2.9 in. (7.4cm)
- Overall Length: 4.8 in. (12.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (48.2 g)