Like all Blurs, the 1670NBSW is equipped with a big, slightly recurved blade that’s ideal for multitasking. The blade shape offers both excellent slicing and piercing capabilities. High-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel provides the Blur’s blade with corrosion resistance and excellent edge-holding ability. The stonewashed blade finish gives the surface a desirable roughened or scuffed look that helps hide scratches and fingerprints.
The handle is built of durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, which is sometimes described as “aircraft aluminum” since it is a common material used for aircraft fittings. It’s lightweight, extremely durable, and anodizes well so Kershaw can create colored handles that are scratch resistant and extra tough. Trac-Tec grip-tape inserts provide an extra-secure grip. The Blur’s inset liner lock ensures secure blade lock up during use.
For easy one-handed opening, the Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe® assisted opening. Just push on the built-in thumbstud. The reversible pocketclip lets you carry tip-up or tip-down comfortably.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Thumb stud
- Inset liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip (right, tip-up/tip-down)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, blue anodized, Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade Length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.9 in. (20 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (110.6 g)